Friday, October 10, 2008

He popped the question

Well it was such and eventful Thursday night after work for me. I came home and my son, mother, and best friend wanted to go to dinner. We went to the Olive Garden in Chandler near my house. My fiance - James, is actually here in AZ, but sends me messages that like he is back home in NY to throw me off. Okay now here is the list of events of what happened last night from 7:00 pm

1) my family and I are at dinner just waiting and talking. My son get's a phone call and he plays like it is one of his friends calling him and he could not hear so he excused himself from the table.

2) I receieve a text from James first telling me he was going to bed because he had to go to work very early in the morning before catching his plane at 11:45 am EST heading to AZ on 10/10/2008

3) Then a few minutes later another text comes through my phone (which I did not get at the time it came in because my phone was in my purse)...It reads: For the one I love I'm glad God sent you to me. I used to pray that God would help me find the right person to share my love...I prayed for a soulmate, someone who understand me - heart to heart in places beyond words...I prayed for a partner to help me be the best person I could be...A guilding light to help me keep the faith through all life's twists and turns...Then one day, God answered my prayers...He sent you to me and ever since I have never stopped believing in the amazing love He's given us to share.

Now baby please accept these flowers. Its all part of my love for you.

Then the waitress sent me these flowers.

I looked at her like where did those flowers come from? Why are you sending them to me? She just replied, they are for you. I am puzzled. Now a few seconds later, here he comes around the corner. AWW.

Okay sorry, but I have to walk out the door now. I will pick up and edit this post later today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MY LOVE,MY FRIEND
THE LOVE WE SHARE IS A PERFECT COMBINNATION OF COMPANIONSHIP AND PASSION. YOU ARE MY FRIEND ONE I CAN ALWAYS DEPEND ON YOU TO SHARE MY HOPE AND CALM MY FEARS. YOU ARE MY LOVER THE ONE WHO HOLDS ME CLOSE AND FILLS MY HEART WITH TENDER JOY. YOU ARE EVERYTHING I ADMIRE AND LOVE WRAPPED UP IN ONE PERSON. THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE RELECTS ALL THE SPECIAL QUALITIES AND FEELINGS YOU BRING TO IT. I WANT YOU (YULANDA) TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL.
YOUR GIFT
JAMES